Dec 29, 2019
Breaking the mindset that you can’t grow an established
In today’s interview, Dr. Steve Garrett shares:
- How to break the mindset that you can’t grow an established
- How his FFS practice hit $6M in collection this
- Scheduling 9
chairs of hygiene and not losing your mind
- How being FFS has benefited his practice
- How he schedules new patients
- Adding a surgical suite
- When to renovate a practice
- What is the end game? Additional locations? Expanding
providers? When is enough enough?
- Treating people right and focusing on what is most
- “For me, it’s not about the numbers. It’s about waking up every
day and loving my career.”
- Does Dr. Garret feel pressured into taking dental
- What does the ownership structure and compensation look like in
his group practice?
- The importance of having mentors and learning from
- The importance of systems in a FFS practice.
- The importance of investing in your team and building a family
- “If you can’t treat your team right, you’re not going to be
able to treat your patients right.”
- Share your experience and what you know with other
- “I think that dentistry is the most amazing profession on the
planet. I love what I do.”
Dental Membership Direct
Dental Financing Direct
Dental Membership Master Course with Dr. Chris Phelps
Do you have a FFS practice? Would you like to be interviewed?
Fill out the FFS Stories request form here:
Become a supporter on Patreon: